By visiting www.arturrolandkozlowski
1. WHAT ARE “COOKIES”?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the lifetime of a cookie, and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which a website is connected.
- for the service to work faster and be easier to use,
- to better match the content and advertising available on the site to the expectations and interests of the users,
- to collect anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow you to understand how the users use the site and help in improving its functionality and content,
- for marketing purposes.
By using cookies as above, we never identify the users’ identities based on information stored in cookies.
3. HOW LONG are THE DATA IN COOKIES STORED?
4. TYPES OF COOKIES USED AT www.arturrolandkozlowski
- cookies necessary for the operation of websites – they are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, they allow the user to navigate through it and use its elements. For example, they can remember previous activities (e.g. open texts) while returning to a page in the same session,
- cookies which improve efficiency – they are used to collect information about how the users use the website: which areas they visit, how much time they spend on them, and what problems they encounter, such as error messages. This allows us to improve the operation of the website,
- cookies which improve functionality – they are used to remember the user’s settings and the user’s choices (e.g. the user’s name, region in which he / she resides, or personalized content settings) to provide him / her with more relevant content and services. They also allow him to watch movies and use social tools, such as blogs, chat rooms, and forums.
5. ARE THIRD PARTIES ‘COOKIES USED AT www.arturrolandkozlowski
Yes, while using the site www.arturrolandkozlowski
6. HOW CAN YOU CHANGE THE SETTINGS CONCERNING COOKIES OR HOW CAN YOU REMOVE THEM?
Most web browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. However, the user can change the browser settings so that cookies are blocked – in whole or in part, e.g. only from third parties. You can also receive a message each time cookies are sent to the user’s device. More information on cookie management is available in the “Help” section of the web browser menu or at: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.
However, please note that blocking the cookies we use may have a negative impact on the convenience of using the website – for example, it may not be possible to enter certain areas of the website to receive personalized information while browsing. This will also prevent us from collecting anonymous information about the use of the site in order to constantly improve its content.